Tuesday 24 July 2012

ctrl alt delete.



The last few weeks have been busy. 

Lounge On The Farm festival was brilliant as always. In the countryside outside Canterbury a small bubble of amazingness is created for four days of the year. musical higlights this year were;

Jake Bugg. Particuarly this song; lightening bolt.
young Mancunian scamp who sounds a bit like bob dylan. one of those artists when his voice dosn't reflect his young face. 

The other musical revelation is Emili Sande. Who of course I had heard of. That song next to me was really good and super catchy. BUT  I had sold her quite short. I think some people you just need to see live to get the gravity of their voice. She sounds good on record but I got allot from her live show. Took me a bit bit suprise actually. I couldn't find any live footage from Lounge but here is an example from youtube.


I spent all weekend shouting "go and see King Charles! he's going to be amazing!". I love him. Even more so now i have seen him live. 

If Jesus were to live now and wear shiny troos, have dreadlocks, nice jackets and play electric guitar then King Charles would be pretty similar

My last blog consisted of a rant about Mr not quite x who shalt not be named. even though in my heart of hearts I wanted to letter bomb his house. And since then he has proved his self to be 300 times more of a douche than first anticipated. But you know what? sod him. 

I refuse to waste any more time or energy thinking about it. When I hear the lyrics from that Gotye song i'll think off him and just feel sorry for a pathetic, lying excuse of a man. here are the lyrics:

But you didn't have to cut me off
Make out like it never happened and that we were nothing
And I don't even need your love
But you treat me like a stranger and that feels so rough
No you didn't have to stoop so low
Have your friends collect your records and then change your number
I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just somebody that I used to know

really quite shocked.  he's not a man. and he ceartainly has a bit of jagged flint where I thought his heart was.
I REALLY  hope he ends up sad and alone. 

when i think about him from now on i'll play out a little him getting ran over/eaten by a shark fantasy scenario in my mind. plus i'm soo much younger than him and am aiming for someone my own age. lets face it i can do better! and will.

But that was last week.
This week i have been having a life detox. 

(I hit the control alt delete in my mind)

Gym everyday. Super healthy eating. Power hula hooping, Skipping. Minimal smoking. and above all. SUNBATHING!  (practicly naked) I despise the winter soooooooooo deeply what when the sun shines I will never be caught complaining about it. Chill out strip off and catch the raaaaaaaaaaayyyyyysss.


Lay back and enjoy!

M. 

XXX


No comments:

Post a Comment